I meant the copy to clipboard button on the main page near code snippets ("2 - Copy your unique form to your site"). But this is just a tiny thing and I guess not so important 🙂
Looks good 🙂
Here are a few suggestions/issues:
- YouTube video is very low quality (480p), so it is hard to see anything here (especially code)
- It would be great to have "Copy code" button
- Header is not fully responsive on small phones (eg. iPhone SE/8)
- Social icons in the footer are not fully aligned to the center and padding is missing
- You can't simply return to the landing (main) page when you are logged in. Also logotype in header is not a navigatable link anymore
- No 404 page
It's clear what the product is and how to get started, but it would be also good to know what is the roadmap of this product and how it is different (or will be different) from others.
Wish you good luck!
Nice website. The only suggestion I have is not to make this gradient opacity on the image of the first page. It looks better without it like on the "plant engineering" page.
Love the idea of this website!
Suggestion: Consider adding leaderboards, trophies, point systems, or forums. So users won't submit their website and never come back
As well you can try creating a #roastmywebsite subreddit or Twitter account