It's very clean and readable. You have also done a good job with the user interface. I haven't found any issues :)
I think you need to make some design adjustments to make the site more clear for new users :)
- Unintuitive navigation. Why do the same news posts appear twice? You should indicate what kind of news this is, if it is "Trending news", place the title on the left side of the screen; and instead "Trending news" on the right, write "See more".
- You can increase the distance between the menu items in the header.
- The search input should be moved from the footer to the header.
- Logo and menu items can also be aligned along the posts to match the grid.
- Make the distance between the cards bigger. They are too close to each other.
- You can add info about a post directly on the preview, not only when it gets to the post itself.
Hi, I think it is worth adding more description of the site itself since when you open it for the first time it is not entirely clear what exactly is happening here. You can make an “about” section or something similar. The design is very nice and neat, there is nothing superfluous. The idea is cool, the product is useful, I wish you to promote it!
I like the idea of the portfolio itself. I have associations with space because of these flying meteorites, it's cool that they can be crashed, this adds interactivity to the site. The portfolio is readable and quite intuitive to me. I would like to add more information about other projects if there are some. You can try to add the projects item to the menu next to the skills. From the design side, in the future, you can try to remove this frame around to make the composition open and experiment with fonts and their sizes, use other colors and accents to make the site look more trendy :)