Looks like you fixed the problem. Site looks good!
Yes, I have seen the trend online. I would suggest not breaking up words like this example "Web Designers Love to try new design ideas because they get bord doing the same old thing in web des-ign and development."
Interesting... what is the thinking behind it?
Very nice design skills. Some of the Heading tags are too big, cutting off the word to the next line in some sentences...other than that, nice work!
lol my thoughts exactly... so would be awesome to do a fremium with ads version where people would not have that concern!
Awesome job on this web site design!
Some simple improvements would be helpful to your new customers.
- Highlight the fact, above the fold, that you can take a picture of an item and get alerts when it goes on sale.
- In the Hero section, make it clear what this service does for the customer, like the feature listed above.
- Offer a fremium without credit card requirement for 1 month.
Wow thanks Pete! I totally agree... what types of other website design company websites do you like and/or think do a good job at displaying a lot of useful informaiton in a non cluttered way?
Nice work! I have some questions.
- I like the exspandable boxes at the bottom, are you trying to get into the People Also ask? Is it working for you? I like how the site looks neat and organized, but still has a ton of SEO related content available.
- I love the simplicity, but feel the top area needs animation or something extra....but it does tie in well with your statement "I make complex things simple"
- Do you have any client testimonials you can share?
- What about a YouTube video interview of some sort?
Well done otherwise.
Congrats on your first web design.
Looks like a youth soccer league website correct?
I would put important data like the schedule and the wins/losses at the top. I would also have 3 large, green buttons at the top that linked to the most important information shared on this website like: 1. Application. 2. Download Waivers. 3. Download Schedule.
The website and colors are very nice, but the use of English is, well, poor. I would hire a native English speaker to re write the content asap.
A poor person would feel ostracizedwith that tone of content for sure.
Bulletted lists would help share what exactly it is that you are selling? Testimonials would help a great deal.
Fantastic job! Seriously. I have won two Webby Awards for web design and used to judge at The Davey Awards...
A few improvements:
- Add a smiling photo of yourself to the right of a Buy Now button with the price. After all, they are buying from YOU.
- Add testimonials with the 5 star images next or above each testimonial higher up on the page.
- Have a longer list of what they will get for $xxx price with Check marks next to each.
- Have a large button at the end of the checkmark list with a vibrant button.
Overal beautiful design work!
Our SEO client did his own website, but we feel it could look better. Would appreciate feedback from people who use auto detailing services.
What should we add to build trust? Do you want to see before and after photos of the auto detailing work? Do you want to see videos as well?
How can we re-design this website to motivate you to buy auto detailing from Tom?
I am wanting to re design my company website, but would love some insights.
I sell the following:
- Custom Web Design.
- Web Development.
- Shopify Stores
- WordPress Web Design
- SEO Services
There are thousands of other web design and SEO companies online and it is almost overwhelming to make a decision on what style or vibe to use for my own website.
I design about 30 new sites a month...no problem for other businesses...but for my own website? LOL forget about it!
Appreciate your help.
Website for an Astoria Oregon Fishing Guide Service. We are looking to re design this Wix site and would love your feedback.
Double M Outdoors Fishing Guide www.DoubleMoutdoors.com 333 South County Road Wamic, Oregon 97063 (503) 956-5489
What would you suggest to do to improve the design of this Truckee River Fishing Guides website?
We increased the load times, optimzed the SEO and made mobile friendly, but looking to increase conversion rate.
Truckee River Fly Fishing Gilligan's Guide Service Address: 10965 Floriston Ave, Truckee, CA 96161 Open 24 hours Phone: (775) 351-6665 Appointments: gilligansguideservice.com
Truckee River Fly Fishing Report, Truckee River Fly Fishing, Truckee River Fly Fishing Guides, Guided Fly-Fishing Truckee River, Truckee River Fishing Report
Luxury home buider in Reno is in the middle of a remodel on thier website.
What improvements would you reccomend?
Lakecrest Builders 16475 Bordeaux Dr, Reno, NV 89511 (775) 849-9690 lakecrestbuilders.com